Wednesday, January 27, 2016

New year, New skin resolution

I've been going to Dr. Rachel Chew Clinic quite often lately due to my terrible skin I had since my Shanghai trip till now (This is what happened if you're so hardcore on december holidays), was non-stop partying till I've forgotten to take good care of my skin. I was lack of sleep, dehydrated, been drinking all day (alcohol) ... My skin was bad - enough said.
Thankfully my skin got so much better after a few times of Skinartesse Laser and Cinderella treatment. No joke, it brighten up my skin, pimples went away and my skin turned out not so dry. 

Skinartesse Laser combines 5 types of lasers to treat face lightening, scar removal, pore tightening, treat acne, pigmentation problems, etc. There's no downtime for the laser, just a slight pinkish color but it will fade in few hours. Every patient have different kind of treat, minimum 5 to 10 seshs depends on skin condition some laser you have to do once every 2 weeks and some need to come back once a month. Skinartesse Cinderella has the similar function to Skinartesse laser. Under Cinderella treatment, there are cinderella face injection, cinderella stemcell machine, cinderella body injection, cinderella peel etc. Both cinderella and laser treatment works well in treating skin problems. It actually depends on each individual on their acceptability on either laser or injections or machines. Most importantly you have to go over Dr. Rachel Clinic for a face to face consultation, which Dr. Rachel and her nurse will advice you what works best for you and depends on your budget.
Here's my before,

Look at my skin, so dry.
And after,

Head over to https://drrachelchewblog.wordpress.com/ for more information.


8 comments:

  1. Anda biasa memuat turun Apps media sosial seperti WhatsApp, Facebook, Wechat, Beetalk dan sebagainya, tetapi Apps yang ingin saya perkenalkan bukan sahaja dapat membantu anda berkomunikasi dan berbalas pesanan dengan kenalan anda, ia juga membantu anda menjana pendapatan untuk anda.

    Memperkenalkan Apps terbaru yang dikenali sebagai “WowApp”, WowApp tidak seperti aplikasi lainnya yang dapat dimuat turun secara terus melalui Playstore. Seseorang yang mahu memasang WowApp perlu mendaftar melalui link pengguna lain yang telah berdaftar dan memasang WowApp, apabila anda memasang WowApp melalui link WowApp pengguna yang lain, pengguna tersebut akan dapat mengumpulkan satu koinz apabila seramai seratus orang yang daftar sebagai pengguna WowApp melalui link pengguna tersebut. Ini bermaksud apabila pengguna tersebut dapat memperkenalkan WowApp kepada 100 orang dan mereka pula mendaftar dan memasang WowApp melalui link miliknya, dia dapat mengumpulkan satu koinz, satu koinz menyamai RM0.044
    100 Coin = 1 USD = RM4.40

    Ini adalah link saya

    https://www.wowapp.com/register/datoksirkronik


    http://datoksirkronik.blogspot.my/2016/02/wowapp-boleh-jana-duit.html
    http://datoksirkronik.blogspot.my/2016/02/wowapp-app-that-pays-you-to-use-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol so beautiful
    may to know you?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post and useful information thanks for sharing.
    Melanin gives darkness to skin and it can be due to various reasons. Irrespective of cause, the urge to improve complexion strives ahead always! Melanin in deep layers of skin is not amenable to any peels or topical creams and lasers are the savior. Skin lightening laser is a novel technology in which the laser light goes deep into skin and breaks down the stubborn melanin pigment into smaller bits. These smaller bits are much easier to be cleared off by body’s own scavenging system.
    Skin lightening laser treatment
    Visit Website : www.nirmalskinclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really appreciate all the stuff made by this blog to let people know more about this topic. I added little more relevant points to my knowledge which definitely going to help me in coming future.
    ฝ้า

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increase my knowledge source.

    Acne scars

    ReplyDelete
  6. White Rock Laser Clinic has established a dominant position in the market by offering a wide range of services such wrinkles removal, birth marks, body hair removal, age spots removal, mole, Wart and skin, Veins removal and much more. We have occupied the market by creating a powerful brand and large customer base through delivering reliable and healthy cosmetic treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete