Monday, February 2, 2015

Werking

Hi readers, how's life?
It's already the second day of February. I'm so sorry I didn't have the time to update my blog and this is why I'm so busy. I'm currently working for my sister in her newly opened cafe as a part timer and it's been a few weeks now. Things so far so good, so do I.




This is my working place, SPACE. Feel free to drop by and have a cup of coffee or a slice of cake :p I'm sure you'll love this place, it's so cozy. Most of time I go to work I feel like I'm home hahah.


And this is what happened when I'm working in my sis's cafe. CAKES all day err day! I know right, there's no way for me to eat clean. Okay, I gonna head to work now. SEE Y'ALL IN SPACE.

Venue: Just opposite Asia Cafe, 57-1, Jalan SS15/8A, Subang Jaya, Selangor. 



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ash...I'm from swap illusion company...We would like you to make some review or posting about swap watch and also we wanted to create blogger day..its like private launch..if you interested we will give you to choose any face and strap for free..more info about our product just follow my instagram swapwatchmalaysia....you will not seeing this type of watch in other state in malaysia..have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ash...I'm from swap illusion company...We would like you to make some review or posting about swap watch and also we wanted to create blogger day..its like private launch..if you interested we will give you to choose any face and strap for free..more info about our product just follow my instagram swapwatchmalaysia....you will not seeing this type of watch in other state in malaysia..have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete