Monday, December 8, 2014

Makeup tutorial for Christmas

A day ago I’ve just received a Christmas gift from http://ooh-n-aah.com/ and guess what’s inside?! I’m sure every girls will love it, because it’s a box of korean cosmetics inside! There is eglips’s blur powder and concealer, bbia’s pigment, bbia’s shade and shadow, bbia’s downy cheek, bbia’s last auto gel eyeliner and 3ce’s creamy Lip color inside the box. Just in time for my Christmas make up tutorial, as I know I’ve promised to do a make up tutorial on my blog for a long time and now it’s finally here.


So these are the cosmetics that I used for my look,

All items can be purchase in http://ooh-n-aah.com/ 

Now, let’s begin!

 First, I’ll start by applying a thin layer of Banila co It Radiant GlowBB cream all over my face

Then covering up the blemishes, dark circles and some redness or dark spots by using Eglips’s multi unique concealer

Well, these are the spots I need to be cover up with concealer

As for powder I just apply on the eyelids where I’ll add shades on and all the oily area such as nose, forehead and chin by using Eglips’s blur powder


For the eyebrows, I’m using Bbia’s shade and shadow 05 black sesame

These are the steps of how I draw my eyebrows

Now the eye makeup, I’m using Bbia’s shade and shadow 09 in the mood

Start from the center of the eyelid and apply across the crease by just half way through the eyelid and dab until you get the shade that you want. (Btw, I don't know if you’ve noticed I haven’t draw my eyebrows in these pictures because I forgot after I applied this eye shadow LOL)

 After that apply Bbia’s pigment 11 by using a makeup brush

Sweeping all across the eyelids just below the crease and using another fluffy brush to blend all the harsh edges of that shining glitters

To darken the outer corner and outer lower lashline of my eyes, I’m using Bbia’s shade and shadow 02 red beans

Blend until it looks natural

Then tightline my eyes by using Bbia’s last auto gel eyeliner V1


And to make my eyes look more sharper and shimmer I’m using Bbia’s last auto gel eyeliner 03 Burgundy on my outer half lower lashline

Lastly to complete the eye makeup by applying any of your favourite mascara. I’m using Nars.


Finishing this look with blusher and lipstick. I’m using bbia’s downy cheek 03 bowny apricot and a super bright old English red 3ce’s Creamy Lip Color #1 PICK ME UP.

Ta-dah! This is the finish look of my makeup tutorial just nice for a date on Christmas. I hope you guys enjoy reading it and try this look out, be sure to tag me on your finished looks on instagram! And also, Do check out @oohnaah's instagram, there are a lot of awesome Christmas gifts to get for your girlfriends




No comments:

Post a Comment