Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Day In Utar Kampar


Thank you Esther for inviting me to Utar Kampar as a special guest for your event, Reverise Summer. It was my first time being a special guest for a college event and it is surprisingly fun, Utarians are really really friendly! I felt bad as I didn't expect there will be so many students actually skipped their classes just to see us T_T. And, sorry of my lack of confidence in speaking to public, I didn't talk much on the stage due to my nervousness as this is my first time seeing so many people. With that, I realized I actually have stage fright lol It's been a few times such as presentation I'm still fear of public speaking ugh I don't know why. Or maybe I'm afraid I've said something wrong which might offended someone? No idea man.






Look at all these people! I feel so touched, I feel like I don't deserve all these people because to me, myself I'm just nothing I'm not an artist, I don't sing nor I don't dance. But still I have a bunch of  awesome people that is willing to spend their time to come over and see me, or maybe not only me lah of course duh haha! * perasan overload * 
Thank you for those who had been liking me as who I am and believing in me which I've inspired them. I'm so grateful to have all these lovely readers and followers! 



I LUB CHU ALLZ heh



With my girls, Cherrie and Nana


OOTD, current favourite maxi skirt with a pair of sneakers




White Top // H&M
White Chiffon Maxi Skirt // Bangkok Platinum Mall
Watch // Baby-G
Sneakers // Nike Air Max 90 ( Japan )
Necklace // by invite only ( Bazarro )


No comments:

Post a Comment