Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Palsaik Korean BBQ


I'm addicted to Korean Cuisine, I think I'm crazy since I've been eating korean cuisine all week, it's almost like the WHOLE WEEK. But I'm still haven't get sick of it, especially Kimchi! I can eat Kimchi everydayyyy. My korean friend said I'm more like a korean than her cause I can eat more kimchi than her when we had korean cuisine together, so that's why she named me as kimchirian/kimchi nuna hah! So cute. Can I just move to Korea purleasee and eat all the kimchi I want until I'm sick of it then I'll just move back to Malaysia lol sounds like I'm so rich to do that.
Actually I planned to go korea with my korean mate Lisa on June for two weeks as she's having sembreak but end up our plan failed cause it clashes the same date with my family trip. I guess I've to wait till her next sembreak on december T_T Craving for Kimchi alreadyyyy.

ANYWAY....Back to topic, today I'm gonna blog about Palsaik Korean BBQ! One of my current favorite korean bbq din din place at Solaris Dutamas nyam.



So what does Palsaik means? Pal means eight, saik is color. So it literally translates to eight colored korean bbq. 8 slices of pork belly were marinated in different sauces such as Ginseng, Wine, Pine Needle, Garlic, Herb, Curry, Soy Bean Paste and Red Pepper Sauce. OMG!! Sounds like there's a lot of different kinda taste there right? Well for me, end up I went craving for the curry sauce as I felt others tasted the same lol ops




They have 3 sets to choose and I ordered the second set which it's the palsaik samgyupsal (eight colors of pork belly) priced at Rm 112++ and enough to cater for 3 to 4 people but actually 2 people also can cause me and Lisa finished it.
This set comes with the 8 different kinds of marinated pork, huge plate of vegetables, mushrooms, garlic, beans prouts and kimchi on the hotplate and their special seafood miso soup.



This is the Palsaik Samgyupsal! Look at that juicy, flavourful, delicious fats :p






Say Annyeong to Lisa!



I don't know how to explain how was the food taste but it was really good I can say, so just go try it by yourself kay!

Address : J-01-09, SohoKL, Solaris Mont Kiara, No.2 Jalan Solaris, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday, Sunday 11:30  - 22:30 ; Friday, Saturday and holidays 11:30 – 23:30



After the meal we went to have coffee at Lewisgene, one of my favorite coffee place located at Solaris too. BTW, this was during my birthday week that's why I have cake :p So sweet of her bought me cake. I didn't expected that, gomawo Lisa!




It's kinda funny thinking back how we both first actually met. If you guys want to know, we actually knew each other through facebook. And she's korean, I'm malaysian. I don't speak korean and I don't understand korean language. But to be honest, the way she speak doesn't sounds like a korean at all cause she lived here about 5 years already and she understand some simple malay/chinese so cool right? that's why both of us clicked hah! Glad that I've a friend like you, lub you.
I bet when she read this she's so gonna laugh at me #feelingawkwardbecausewedon'tsaythatinreallife


No comments:

Post a Comment