Wednesday, June 25, 2014

KLFW2014

Finally KLFW2014 has ended. It was my first time attending KLFW and I do enjoyed the shows. I didn't know there's like so many awesome local fashion designers in Malaysia until I went KLFW but I only went for first and last day cause the rest of the days I was not free to attend. Actually I felt kinda wasted for not going all. Especially thursday that day, I was suppose to go and support Influence but I couldn't make it cause it clashed with my another event. I felt sad for not attending as it's their first show in KLFW ugh. Hopefully they will have their next show soon?

For the first day of KLFW2014,





Having our favourite Nestle LA CREMERIA ice-cream while enjoying the fashion show. One thing I like about this Nestle ice-cream is that it has a rich creamy taste filled with nuts, chocolates and vanilla swirls with a burst of inclusions! It definitely filled up my sweet cravings quota for the day 

It comes in 6 variants namely Almond Pecan Praline, Vanilla Cashew Delight, Chocolate Obsession, Chocolate Hazelnut Temptation, Hazelnut Ganache Sensation, and Strawberry Dream and is available in 1.2L tub at major hypermarkets and supermarkets nationwide. Nestle LA CREMERIA is definitely a great snack for this kind of weather these days.


Look at Arran!


Lisa was telling me that KLFW it's much more better compare the one held in Korea because malaysia's fashionista doesn't compare their outfits with others and all of them are really friendly. As for Koreans, they tend to compete their outfits with others and see who got the most trendy outfit. Then I guess, I'm sorry I'm not fashionable enough to go Korea fashion week, not even a single chance to join them sob






Outfit,
Baby Blue Tee // H&M
Inner Crop // Topshop
SkirtShorts // LahLahLand
Creepers // T.U.K
Bag // Zara



For the last day of KLFW2014,





So proud of my cousin as she is one of the designers that made her showcase in KLFW her name is Pearly Wong you guys can check out her collections at instagram @pearlywongofficial , I definitely love her new collection! All look so prefect with YRU shoes *drool*


Me and my sis were wearing OSaccessories from @LahLahLand, OS latest collection


Matching white outfits with Nana 


Outfit,
White dress // PearlyWong
Bone chocker // Osaccessories
Bangle // Osaccessories
Clutch // I don't remember it's from where 


No comments:

Post a Comment