Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Hermo


Still remember my previous post about Hermo Haul? If no, you can click here to refer back.
Guess what they will be holding one of the Biggest Sales on their webpage during 12-6-2014 till 18-6-2014 to celebrate their 2nd Year Anniversary! Woohoo… guess it’s time to shop till I drop, cause I’ve been eye-ing on a few stuffs lately on their site.

So, for this celebratory week everyone can enjoy special discounts and promotions on their website and also for those who purchase any products on Hermo will be getting a free goodie bag (worth RM30) however there’s only 1000 quantity, so you better don’t miss itttt. Besides that, if you spend RM50 you can get up to RM20*off.  Such a great deal huh?

I guess I’ll wait till that day to purchase some of the banila.co products that I’ve been wanting to buy cause I heard banila’s cc cream and base are pretty good to use so I think it’s time for me to change all my cream and base to banila’s even my sis is using banila’s right now :p Here’s the code: HAPPYBIRTHDAYHERMO to redeem your goodie bag at www.hermo.my/iamhermofans (with any purchase during the celebratory week)


HAPPY 2nd Year Anniversary HERMO!


No comments:

Post a Comment