Thursday, February 20, 2014

In love with Laneige Serum Intense lipstick!


Just finish watching episode 17 of (You Who Came from the Stars) ugh now I have wait for the next episode so sad. I guess most of you watch this kdrama too right? This is like the most popular kdrama right now and everyone is talking about it. I know I know everyone is mad crazy about Do Min-Joon’s body but for me, I’m so into Cheon Song-yi’s lips! D: It’s so outstanding with the lipscolor. Then I found out she is actually using Laneige Serum Intense lipstick! 
Especially on episode 12 you can clearly see all her Laneige Serum Intense lipstick on her dressing table. T_T jealousnya



So, as a crazy fan girl I decided to get myself a Laneige Serum Intense lipstick too! I went to Parkson Pavilion’s Laneige and tried almost every colors (total there are 12 shades) and finally I bought myself Luminous Red, my very first red color lipstick! The reason why I choose Luminous Red is because I really like the vivid color and it’s brighten up my skin tone eventhough me with light makeup on, that’s why in Korea they call it LED lipstick!



In my experience, for a lipstick. I felt that Laneige Serum Intense lipstick doesn’t put on like a lipstick when I applied it on my lips, because it was very moist and smooth!



You can obviously see the water shine on my lips!
Here’re some photos that I applied Laneige Serum Intense lipstick on during an event, isn’t it look so much chio with it?




( All focus on my lippie)

Most Laneige’s branches are selling this, so faster grab one for youself too!



For more information go to http://www.laneige.com.my/product/detail.jsp?prdtCd=215119007&gnbPageCd=030301 or their facebook www.facebook.com/laneigemalaysia


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much is this?
    Im planning to get 1 for my friend from the US.
    TQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade is nice!

    xoxo,
    http://yanhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete