Monday, February 17, 2014

170214


Went to Bazarro today for Jeffreycampbell X P.V.S X Bazarrokl preview. Feeling sooooo excited to see so many pairs of Jeffrey Campball at there! I've always wished to get a pair of JC for myself but all the time I was so dilemma to choose which one should I get then end up I didn't buy any argh. I guess this time I have to get one!

So to all the Jeffrey Campbell lovers in Kuala Lumpur you guys should definitely head down to Bazarro because starting from 16th February 2014 P.V.S will be bringing Jeffrey Campbell to Bazarro in Kuala Lumpur *scream*
Here's the address: No. 6-1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, 59100, Kuala Lumpur

Take a look at all these pretty shoes! How I wish this is my shoedrobe hehee










I love this so much, do you think I should get this? 


Both of us were trying out the shoes and don't know which one we should get :p I pretty like the one Cherrie's wearing can wear it anytime and easy to match with any outfit. 


Anyway, here's my outfit of the day






Turtleneck sweater // Zara
Necklace // Lahlahland
Bag // Topshop
Skirt // H&M  
Shoes // Jeffrey Campbell ( sister's not mine T_T)


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. know what? your style is so amazing. but you're only 20 years old. so, can you answer my question? where did you get that much money? im curious.your outfit is really expensive i thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and one more thing. where do you from?

    ReplyDelete