Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bangkok Trip 29/09-3/10


I'm back from my bangkok trip with my family! Aww... had so much fun these few days, can't believe my semester break iz gonna end soon. Don't feel like going back to college life anymore T_T CAN I TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD? I want to go Japan badly I miss there so much.

Anyway, today I'm gonna blog about some new cafe/restaurant I've been to in Bangkok and also my outfit of the day for day two and three. It's kinda strange for my very first time I didn't really bought much stuffs in bkk, normally girls go to bkk they will definitely buy a lot of stuffs wan right? But for me I only bought a glasses, a tee and a pair of Giza rings O_O ( This is so not me )



 Mr Jones' Orphanage @ Siam Center
Although I've been to bkk for so many times but this is my first time chilling at Mr Jones' Orphanage, I've been wanting to go there for a long time. Cause I've seen tons of pretty thai girls love to go there and chill on instagram :p Super kawaii cafe



You can even grab the teddy bear which is placed at every table to your seat but of course you can't bring it back home hahaha.



My hot milk chocolate with red velvet cake



Sister's chamomile tea with strawberry sponge cake



Greyhound Cafe @ Siam Center
Greyhound is a fashion brand and this is their cafe, the glasses that I bought was from Playhound by Greyhound :p Mad love their fashion clothing, one of my favorite fashion shop in bangkok.



Elvis's burger



Bacon & Egg Sandwich Panini



In my opinion, the food was just so-so but their Banoffee was super yummy! Must try!



Asiatique the riverfront - Shisha



Day two outfit :



Studded Denim Jacket // Chalkboutiquekl
Cropped Tank Top // Topshop
Necklace // Os Accessories
Shorts // Zara
Socks // Nike
Creepers // Demonia





Day three outfit:



Top // Fuxury
Inner Net Shirt // Liv-berty
Backpack // Topshop
Necklace // Os Accessories




2 comments:

  1. Hi, may i noe whether they still hv the night market near central world n platinum mall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    เรียน ged ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete