Monday, September 23, 2013

Badass Outfit










Snapback // Minvs
Bandana // Bangkok
Evil Teeth Necklace // Liv-berty
Tank Top // Chrome Hearts (Japan)
Tartan Skirt // Hashtags 
Black Leather Ankle Boot // T.U.K. Anarchic 7-Eye 

This is my badass outfit during my Sister's 21st birthday bash - gangster style. It will be perfect if I'm holding a baseball bat haha!

Got some fashion inspirations from some cool japanese and taiwanese instagrammers, mad love their styles! Actually that tartan skirt isn't a skirt, it's a dress. I tuck in the top of the dress into the dress and make it look like a skirt. Isn't it a good idea to turn your dress into a skirt huh? :p It's really hard to find a nice tartan print skirt in malaysia, so far the nicest one I've seen before was UNIF Nevermind Plaid Skirt but I don't where can I get it T_T 

I don't know why I feel so Youngbae(Taeyang) in this outfit, so him! O_O (I FEEL) #justsaying Bandana with snapback plus chrome heart tank top


So what do you think of my badass outfit?
Hate it? Love it?



4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! I'm Shellie! Thanks for having this awesome giveaway! Hope I'm the lucky one!

    shelliemay19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm Huey Shin from Melaka ! I really wish to go to the event ! Thanks so much

    onghueyshin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ash! Love your outfit! Very one of a kind, just like g-dragon...
    Such a perfect give away prizes, hope to be the lucky ones~ looking forward to see you too...
    xoxo

    jeanne.91degrees@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need those tickets because apparently Arthur's day on thursday is not enough! It has to be on FRIDAY too! Party rox :D Let's rockxxx this party!
    littlerain.89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete