Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mango Tango @ Siam Square


What to eat in Bangkok!
For those who love mango you must definitely head over to Mango Tango and have their desserts! One of the best Mango desserts that I've ever had. Although I'm not big fan of mango but this is definitely finger lickin' good. *Argh... I miss this so much*
It located at Siam Square, Soi 5 just right opposite Hokkaido and also next to Novotel Hotel.
Here's an advice before you go there, the best timing to be there is at 6pm-8pm during dinner hour because most of the time you have to queue before you can have it.
Luckily we're lucky that day we don't need to queue, we just walked straight in and had it Nom!



It's just a small mango cafe on the corner side. Look at those stickers so nice right? Everything in Yellow and Black.
They even have their own Mango Tango recycle bag and sensational mango tango dessert – Preserved Fruits which you can pack it back and enjoy it. Hmm... I wonder if I can bring it back to KL hehee.... Should try it next time.



Not too expensive, just nice.



Each of us ordered one. We ordered 4 different kinds of mango dessert, I think mine was the best  x)



Sister's Mango Rhumba



Mine Mango Tango *BEST!*



Miao's Mango Combo



Baby's Mango Sticky Rice
Me want more! I can totally finish it in less than 15 minutes wtf. Plus, I think I can eat two of this.





So yummy I wanna cry.
A HEAVEN FOR MANGO LOVER



2 comments:

  1. It is in point of fact a grеat and helρful piecе of info.
    I am hapру that you јust shаred this useful information ωith uѕ.
    Please keep us informed like this. Τhanks for sharing.


    My web-sіte :: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  2. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from
    PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of
    websites for about a year and am worried about switching
    to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    Visit my website recovery

    ReplyDelete